Save time searching for the best veterinary blogs with this Firstline-approved collection.
This is the true story of how one veterinary boarding kennel team learned the importance of fire-safety training.
When a veterinary kennel catches fire, team members pull together to save lives.
View photos of patients recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation after surviving a kennel fire.
From prevention and treatment tips to survival stories and client handouts, here's everything you'll need to educate your veterinary team and clients about carbon monoxide poisoning in pets.
Hear the path of one woman who helped give veterinary technicians a voice in Tennessee.
AB1980 reflects veterinary technicians' value and gives them a voice.