1. Ihrke, P.J.; Gross, T.L.: Ulcerative dermatosis of Shetland sheepdogs and collies. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy XII Small Animal Practice (J.D. Bonagura, ed.). W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa., 1995; pp 639-640.
2. Scott, D.W. et al.: Congenital and hereditary defects. Muller and Kirk's Small Animal Dermatology, 6th Ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa., 2001; pp 913-1003.
3. Jackson, H.A.; Olivry, T.: Ulcerative dermatosis of the Shetland sheepdog and rough collie may represent a novel vesicular
variant of cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Vet. Dermatol. 12 (1):19-27; 2001.
4. Jackson, H.A.: Eleven cases of vesicular cutaneous lupus erythematosus in Shetland sheepdogs and rough collies: Clinical
management and prognosis. Vet. Dermatol. 15 (1):37-41; 2004.
5. Jackson, H.A. et al.: Immunopathology of vesicular cutaneous lupus erythematosus in the rough collie and Shetland sheepdog: A canine homologue
of subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus in humans. Vet. Dermatol. 15 (4):230-239; 2004.
"Dermatology Update" was contributed by Karen A. Moriello, DVM, DACVD, Department of Medical Sciences, School of Veterinary
Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706.