27. Davies DR, Wyatt KM, Jardine JE, et al. Vinblastine and prednisolone as adjunctive therapy for canine cutaneous mast cell
tumors. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2004;40:124-130.
28. Grier RL, Di Guardo G, Myers R, et al. Mast cell tumour destruction in dogs by hypotonic solution. J Small Anim Pract 1995;36:385-388.
29. Jaffe MH, Hosgood G, Kerwin SC, et al. Deionised water as an adjunct to surgery for the treatment of canine cutaneous mast
cell tumours. J Small Anim Pract 2000;41:7-11.
30. Neyens IJ, Kirpensteijn J, Grinwis GC, et al. Pilot study of intraregional deionised water adjunct therapy for mast cell
tumours in dogs. Vet Rec 2004;154:90-91.
31. Northrup NC, Roberts RE, Harrell TW, et al. Iridium-192 interstitial brachytherapy as adjunctive treatment for canine cutaneous
mast cell tumors. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2004;40:309-315.
32. Dobson J, Cohen S, Gould S. Treatment of canine mast cell tumours with prednisolone and radiotherapy. Vet Comp Oncol 2004;2:132-141.
33. London CA, Galli SJ, Yuuki T, et al. Spontaneous canine mast cell tumors express tandem duplications in the proto-oncogene
c-kit. Exp Hematol 1999;27:689-697.
34. Ma Y, Longley BJ, Wang X, et al. Clustering of activating mutations in c-KIT's juxtamembrane coding region in canine mast
cell neoplasms. J Invest Dermatol 1999;112:165-170.
35. Ma Y, Carter E, Wang X, et al. Indolinone derivatives inhibit constitutively activated KIT mutants and kill neoplastic mast
cells. J Invest Dermatol 2000;114:392-394.
36. London CA, Hannah AL, Zadovoskaya R, et al. Phase I dose-escalating study of SU11654, a small molecule receptor tyrosine
kinase inhibitor, in dogs with spontaneous malignancies. Clin Cancer Res 2003;9:2755-2768.