13. Kushner LI, Trim CM, Madhusudhan B, et al. Evaluation of the hemodynamic effects of interpleural bupivacaine in dogs. Vet Surg 1995;24:180-187.
14. Lascelles BD, Henderson AJ, Hackett IJ. Evaluation of clinical efficacy of meloxicam in cats with painful locomotor disorders.
J Small Anim Pract 2001;42:587-593.
15. Lees P, Taylor PM, Landoni FM, et al. Ketoprofen in the cat: pharmacodynamics and chiral pharmacokinetics. Vet J 2003;165:21-35.
16. Parton K, Balmer TV, Boyle J, et al. The pharmacokinetics and effects of intravenously administered carprofen and salicylate
on gastrointestinal mucosa and selected biochemical measurements in healthy cats. J Vet Pharmacol Therap 2000;23:73-79.
17. Slingsby LS, Waterman-Pearson AE. Postoperative analgesia in the cat after ovariohysterectomy by use of carprofen, ketoprofen,
meloxicam, or tolfenamic acid. J Small Anim Pract 2000;41:447-450.
18. Slingsby LS, Waterman-Pearson AE. Comparison between meloxicam and carprofen for postoperative analgesia after feline ovariohysterectomy.
J Small Anim Pract 2002;43:286-289.
19. Taylor PM, Delatour P, Landoni FM, et al. Pharmacodynamics and enantioselective pharmacokinetics of carprofen in the cat.
Res Vet Sci 1996;60:144-151.
20. Brideau C, Van Staden C, Chan CC. In vitro effects of cyclooxygenase inhibitors in whole blood of horses, dogs, and cats.
Am J Vet Res 2001;62:1755-1760.
21. Dundee J, Halliday N, McMurray T. Aspirin and probenicid pretreatment influences the potency of thiopentone and the onset
of action of midazolam. Eur J Anaesthesiol 1986;3:247-251.
22. Al-Gizawiy MM, Rude EP. Comparison of preoperative carprofen and postoperative butorphanol as postsurgical analgesics in
cats undergoing ovariohysterectomy. Vet Anaesth Analg 2004;31:164-174.
23. Wagner AE, Walton JA, Hellyer PW, et al. Use of low doses of ketamine administered by constant rate infusion as an adjunct
for postoperative analgesia in dogs. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2002;221:72-75.
24. Robertson SA, Taylor PM, Sear JW. Systemic uptake of buprenorphine after oral mucosal administration in cats. Vet Rec 2003;152:675-678.
25. Trepanier LA. Potential interactions between NSAIDs and other drugs. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2005:in press.